The Afterlust The Afterlust

I loved it a lot dude!, everything fits so perfectly, and your voice is awesome!!

FinnMK responds:

Thanks so much man!

Mi Pasion Mi Pasion

I may agree a bit with the trumpet samples, but man, the composition quality is awesome, the piano arrangement you did is 10/10.

AzulJazz responds:

Thanks a lot!! :)

Timekeeper Timekeeper

You really outdid yourself on this one, holy molly, I really love when the violins start playing.
I'm seriously in love with this track, excellently done dude!

Codename: Tom Selleck (NGADM '17) Codename: Tom Selleck (NGADM '17)

Daaaamnnn!!, I liked some of the parts a LOT!.
The only thing that I think it's bringing the track a bit down is the fact that when the lead guitar starts playing, the rhythm becomes REALLY hard to hear.

Other than that, I loved it a lot!

JDawg00100 responds:

Yeah I know right? I'm gonna have to sit down and maybe try out some eq adjustments or maybe craft a new rhythm tone! About a year ago I had the problem that the rhythm guitar would drown the lead, now it's backwards!

AIM - RPM Overdrive AIM - RPM Overdrive

This is so awesome dude!!!; I love the tone on your guitar, also the sense of speed you give 10/10

TSRBand responds:

Thanks! Happy to hear you liked it!

XERO feat. Wouter Landzaat - Edge of Darkness Instrumental XERO feat. Wouter Landzaat - Edge of Darkness Instrumental

Awesome dude!

sonixkin responds:

Cheers man means a lot!

Journey of the Two Valleys Journey of the Two Valleys

Muy bueno che!, para, sos de Ushuaia vos?, yo tambien!

GiaanRG2000 responds:

Nooo casi jaja soy de Río Grande saludos!

Ambient III Ambient III

Ooohh, so nice!, it's awesome!, tripping as hell! haha

NekoMika responds:

Thankies ^~^

Undertale - Heartache (Orchestral Cover) Undertale - Heartache (Orchestral Cover)

This is really good!, I also scouted you so you appear on the audio portal.

Vi que querias español en la review, yo soy de Argentina xD, te quedo muy bien!, deberias trabajar mas con las "velocidades" de los instrumentos, me refiero a la "potencia" ya que algunos suenan medio roboticos seguidos por la misma, pero esto es genial!, te quedo muy genial, 10/10

GiaanRG2000 responds:

Gracias :D No soy experto porque cuento con pocos recursos (solo use EDIROL Orchestral en el cubase 7 :P) Pero muchas gracias por el apoyo :D
P.D.: Otro compañero argentino!! Vamoh manaoh okno

AIM - The Little Warrior AIM - The Little Warrior

This so SO SO awesome!!!!!!

Ylmir responds: