Surrealism (Rough) Surrealism (Rough)

DAAAAAAMN DUDE!; I loved this a lot!, it sounds great!, the only thing I would say is that the guitars are a tad too loud, but it's 11/10!

The Magician's Plight The Magician's Plight

Holy Molly!, your composition skills are awesome!, I haven't had such fun with a song in a while!, I can really picture a movie in my head with this one!.

The only downside I see to this is that some of the mixing is a little bit off, but the sheer awesomeness of the composition makes up for that.

Awesome!, keep it up!

jessieyun0404 responds:

Hi NahuPyrope,

Thanks so much for the review and an advice! I really appreciate it :D
Glad you enjoyed the song!

The Afterlust The Afterlust

I loved it a lot dude!, everything fits so perfectly, and your voice is awesome!!

FinnMK responds:

Thanks so much man!

Mi Pasion Mi Pasion

I may agree a bit with the trumpet samples, but man, the composition quality is awesome, the piano arrangement you did is 10/10.

AzulJazz responds:

Thanks a lot!! :)

Timekeeper Timekeeper

You really outdid yourself on this one, holy molly, I really love when the violins start playing.
I'm seriously in love with this track, excellently done dude!

Codename: Tom Selleck (NGADM '17) Codename: Tom Selleck (NGADM '17)

Daaaamnnn!!, I liked some of the parts a LOT!.
The only thing that I think it's bringing the track a bit down is the fact that when the lead guitar starts playing, the rhythm becomes REALLY hard to hear.

Other than that, I loved it a lot!

JDawg00100 responds:

Yeah I know right? I'm gonna have to sit down and maybe try out some eq adjustments or maybe craft a new rhythm tone! About a year ago I had the problem that the rhythm guitar would drown the lead, now it's backwards!

AIM - RPM Overdrive AIM - RPM Overdrive

This is so awesome dude!!!; I love the tone on your guitar, also the sense of speed you give 10/10

TSRBand responds:

Thanks! Happy to hear you liked it!

XERO feat. Wouter Landzaat - Edge of Darkness Instrumental XERO feat. Wouter Landzaat - Edge of Darkness Instrumental

Awesome dude!

sonixkin responds:

Cheers man means a lot!

Journey of the Two Valleys Journey of the Two Valleys

Muy bueno che!, para, sos de Ushuaia vos?, yo tambien!

GiaanRG2000 responds:

Nooo casi jaja soy de Río Grande saludos!

Ambient III Ambient III

Ooohh, so nice!, it's awesome!, tripping as hell! haha

NekoMika responds: